Review: Global Test Market - Earn Money From Surveys

Posted by leecpa at 1:56 PM

There are a lot of paid online surveys offered in the internet today, but not all are valid and reliable.  Some are scam and some will just wait your time.  One of the best paid online surveys I experienced is "Global Test Market" which is owned and operated by Global Market Insite, Inc.

Global Test Market offers paid market surveys to its members.  You need to be register as a member and set up your account to start answering surveys.  You will be required to complete certain qualifying surveys so that they will know something about you which will be the basis of the types of surveys you will be participating.


What are the eligibility requirements in participating?
  • You must be at least 14 years of age.
  • You must reside in one of the 49 countries supported (see below):
  • Joining is absolutely FREE, no payment at all.
  • You must fill up a registration form. An activation e-mail will be sent to you to confirm your registration.
Interested?  Just contact me/email me at ocalundan@gmail.com and I will invite you to the program.  Check your email often so that you will not miss my invitation.  I will guide you throughout the process until you can handle it alone.

What will be the benefits of joining Global Test Market?

Well, obviously, you will earn from answering the surveys.  As mentioned, at first you will answer some personal information related surveys around 5 or more sets of survey.  Don't lose patience, it's part of the process for them to determine what surveys will they serve to you.

Aside from earning from answering surveys, you may also earn from sweeps entries and referring a friend.  Oh, well, referring a friend doesn't sound so good since it may appear like you refer to earn and they refer to earn, like a pyramid scam, but it is not.  What Global Test Market want to happen is to grow it's community to have a larger pool of respondents to answer surveys for their clients.  So e-mail me now if you are interested.

How will be get paid with Global Test Market?

Each surveys you answer, you will be awarded with rewards called "Market Points".  The minimum market points needed to redeem cash is 1,000 market points.  1,000 market points is equivalent to $50.  Each successful survey will earn you, based on experience, around 30-50 market points.  That means for you need around 20 to 30+ successful survey to earn $50.  Each survey may be completed from 10 to 20 minutes.  

Sometimes, when few questions of some survey (usually first 5 questions) detects that the survey is not applicable to you, based on your initial responses, you will be screened out of the survey.  Meaning, you will not continue answering the survey.  Don't worry, you will still be rewarded 5 market points for these screened out surveys.

How will I register? How will I refer a friend to Global Test Market?

Before you can start, I shall be first referring you.  Give me your e-mail address and I will include you in my referrals.  You will then receive a message from the Global Test Market and that will prompt you to complete your registration.  After you complete your registration, you may then start answering surveys and referring a friend.  Same as what I will do with you, you will need your friends e-mail address to refer them to the program.  Beware not to refer random addresses you don't personally know.

How often are surveys coming?  Can I quit my job just to answer surveys?

Paid online surveys of Global Test Market is dependent of the demand based on your qualifications.  Market researchers targets specific demographics depending on the subject.  Based on my experience, surveys comes at least twice a week.  Sometimes it is more often, sometime it is less.

Quitting your job for answering Global Test Market surveys is a no-no for me.  I actually just spending a day per week to check surveys and answer them.  I usually spend one hour answering per week.  In other words, just a pass time.  At least my pass time is paid! ;)

Isn't Global Test Market a scam?

Global Test Market is NEVER a scam! I assure you this, 100%.  They've been in business since 1999 and have a credible standing.

Following are the countries supported:

  1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Austria
  4. Belgium
  5. Brazil
  6. Canada
  7. China
  8. Colombia
  9. Czech Republic
  10. Denmark
  11. Egypt
  12. Finland
  13. France
  14. Germany
  15. Greece
  16. Hong Kong
  17. Hungary
  18. India
  19. Indonesia
  20. Ireland
  21. Israel
  22. Italy
  23. Japan
  24. Korea, South
  25. Malaysia
  26. Mexico
  27. Netherlands
  28. New Zealand 
  29. Pakistan
  30. Norway
  31. Philippines
  32. Poland
  33. Portugal
  34. Romania
  35. Russia
  36. Saudi Arabia
  37. Singapore
  38. South Africa
  39. Spain
  40. Sweden
  41. Switzerland
  42. Taiwan
  43. Thailand
  44. Turkey
  45. United Arab Emirates
  46. United Kingdom
  47. United States of America
  48. Venezuela
  49. Vietnam

Any alternative to Global Test Market?

Yes, of course! ClixSense Research also do the same! E-mail me at ocalundan@gmail.com for me to invite you.  Again, referrals are made manually, so let me know so that I can include you.

If I were you, make use of your spare time to earn some money online by answering surveys.  It's not that quick money, but at least, you can monetize your pass time. I am a CPA and I attest to the reliability of the aforementioned online surveys.  Contact me now and start earning!

2 comments:

Darren said...

I was literally surprised to know that some of my friends get paid to take surveys and earn an extra income without spending hours in the office, so I requested them to share the secret and help me to in doing the same as well.

George said...

As well as you yourself have acquired a better possible opportunity to connect with click here his or her partner with the larger quantity of daters. It is additionally less difficult to meet persons on the internet thanks to on the net day web pages in addition to forums. earn paypal money

Leave a Reply

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))